First time at USSA

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Daryl Licht

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Went there to shoot for the first time today. The wife and I had the Rogers range to ourselves, and we both had a blast. I can see my ammo expenditures getting ridiculous. Looks like a case of 9mm might last us a couple of trips.

jsl_pt

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Daryl Licht said:
Went there to shoot for the first time today. The wife and I had the Rogers range to ourselves, and we both had a blast. I can see my ammo expenditures getting ridiculous. Looks like a case of 9mm might last us a couple of trips.

A good range definitely makes you want to go more often! Glad you enjoyed USSA, I love it there.

upnover

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
rogers is a blast, i think that i spent a week tumbling brass/reloading all that we shot from the last time that we wet to the rogers range, we took my daughter and her boyfriend so we shot alot, but it was a blast, and it was family time.

Jeff Hughes

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
USSA is awesome, my eleven y/o son and I are having a blast there.

Looking forward to getting some formal training there in the fall when my schedule frees up. Training Group is an unreal value...

indi

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Man, you guys talking all this goodness about USSA is making me want to join. I read up on there training groups which i think is awesome!

Latest posts

Top Bottom