Today was my first time. When was yours?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Seadog

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Maybe it’s because I don’t go to Walfarts gun counter very often but today my wife and I went to McAlester and went into Walfart and just happened to go by the gun counter and lo and behold I couldn’t believe my eyes..They had RCBS reloading equipment. This is the first time I can remember seeing this at a Walfart. Has anyone else ever noticed this or do I just need to pull my head out and go to town more often? Granted most of slots were empty but it appears that something was in them at one time..View attachment 447521
I’ve never seen anything like that an Evil W box Mart before

turkeyrun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The Walmarts in Commiefornia don't even have guns and most stopped selling ammo.

Ghetto-Mart in Lawton took out their gun rack. Still have some shotshells, but not much ammo, a few accessories.

WISH we had a good "reloading" store. Murph's in Duncan is our only source for a stocked brick and mortar. Academy is so - so on tools, pathetic on components.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Last Walmart I’ve been in is the one in Guymon. They had reloading equipment and supplies like primers and powders.
That was over 5 years ago. Haven’t been in one since.

Latest posts

Top Bottom