Today was my first time. When was yours?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Buck98

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Maybe it’s because I don’t go to Walfarts gun counter very often but today my wife and I went to McAlester and went into Walfart and just happened to go by the gun counter and lo and behold I couldn’t believe my eyes..They had RCBS reloading equipment. This is the first time I can remember seeing this at a Walfart. Has anyone else ever noticed this or do I just need to pull my head out and go to town more often? Granted most of slots were empty but it appears that something was in them at one time..
IMG_6293.jpeg

rickm

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Some Walfarts carries reloading supplies while others dont, years ago i talked with someone at corp and they told me it was up to each individual store manager as to whether they do or dont and at the time i put a call into our local manager and he said he would look into it but after 15 years to my knowledge he hasnt but then i quit going in the store about 7 or 8 years ago and swore never to step foot in one again.

Rez Exelon

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The store in Edmond used to carry stuff. The store in Portland, OR at 89th did. The ones in Wyoming along I80 do. I think Nampa and Burlington Idaho do. There's plenty of stores that do.

Buck98

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I know the ones in Seminole and Woodward used to carry some stuff, including bullets and powder. Never seen primers at one, but there's lots of places that used to have primers that don't now 🙄
My mother in law is in the nursing home in Seminole right next to the walfart. My wife goes there once a week to see her. I “have” to go with her sometimes and I’ll go over to Wally World and I haven’t seen anything there. Most of the time I’ll go over to the gun shop and see what Bryan has for sale.

And yes there are a lot of places that don’t carry the things I’m interested in anymore.

Latest posts

Top Bottom