First Time Success Deer Season 2014

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sticky Stokes

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Great job Bassin! I know you worked your tail off on the youth hunt. It's awesome that you take those kids out on the few days that you have to hunt, they will always remember that.

7stw

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Doing work ! Pass along the congrats to those who had success. Also a big thanks to you for taking time out of your schedule to help expose others to this way of life.

Sent from NSA wire tapped device.

Deer Slayer

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Sticky Stokes, you are not getting away with out having a spot light shoned on your contribution to the children and OYH. You do an outstanding job for the children in the SE region every year. The participating children love you and the landowners do too. They ask about your welfare throughout the year. I am not trying to hijack this thread or take the light away from Bassin. Both of you do an outstanding job every year. I am very proud of both of you.

Okie4570

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
The beard, on the second young man..................he'll be a sasquatch when he's older!!!!!!!!!!! :) Messing with you Chris!

Oklahomabassin

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Sticky Stokes, you are not getting away with out having a spot light shoned on your contribution to the children and OYH. You do an outstanding job for the children in the SE region every year. The participating children love you and the landowners do too. They ask about your welfare throughout the year. I am not trying to hijack this thread or take the light away from Bassin. Both of you do an outstanding job every year. I am very proud of both of you.
The Oklahoma Youth Hunting Program has several members that are OSA members and they all do a WONDERFUL job! I appreciate all of them. Thank you all!

Latest posts

Top Bottom