first to predict it: romney is gonna make an excellent Prez

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CHenry

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
They are keeping us divided right down the Fing middle with this 2 party system. We need a 3rd party and thats when (and only when) things will begin to change. Gary Johnson would have been a nice choice on this ballot but they (GOP) shoved him aside just like Ron Paul. Hell they changed the rules on Ron to keep him from getting any delegates. What a bunch of nonsense.

saltydecimator

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Who has ever said that on this site?

well if you dont want the Red flavored guy....
awesome, now we are stooping to personal attacks...

and what makes a good prez? decision making abilities, thats what i alluded to in my first post.... the blue flavored guy has a track record of doing the EXACT OPPOSITE of what middle america would do

tom morello said its the evil of 2 lessers, now thats deepish

Last edited:

gun001guns

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
This...

does not equal this:

Man, the pro-Romney rhetoric is getting old - he's great.. er... well, ok he sucks (but at least he's not as bad as...).

Why can't we get someone who doesn't suck? I'm not trying to convince you to vote for Obama, but if you're honestly completely happy with Romney (over any other possible Republican that could have run), there is something wrong with you.

Your right Romney isn't going to be our savior nor a great president most likely, but given the two choices we had he is certainly the right man for the job of the two. He doesn't support that POS Healthcare Bill, He isn't Muslim, and he most likely has values and ethics closer to those of the people of Oklahoma and is not a liberal idiot.

caojyn

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Your right Romney isn't going to be our savior nor a great president most likely, but given the two choices we had he is certainly the right man for the job of the two. He doesn't support that POS Healthcare Bill, He isn't Muslim, and he most likely has values and ethics closer to those of the people of Oklahoma and is not a liberal idiot.

Hopefully, he's a politician that can keep his promises...

ez bake

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

Oh my God...

You realize that he helped to create that POS healthcare bill (even some of the folks who helped author it under him went over to ObamaCare's team to help with the creation of the new bill), and he's a Mormon (which by statistics alone means he's very un-Oklahoman in religion) who was governor in MA (who supported and said a bunch of things that don't line up with anything "Oklahoma stands for") - all of which are exactly the opposite of everything you just said.

Also, who cares if he's a Muslim? Can we not separate religion from politics?

“I’d rather be ruled by a wise Turk than by a foolish Christian.”
- Martin Luther

Street Rat

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
They are keeping us divided right down the Fing middle with this 2 party system. We need a 3rd party and thats when (and only when) things will begin to change. Gary Johnson would have been a nice choice on this ballot but they (GOP) shoved him aside just like Ron Paul. Hell they changed the rules on Ron to keep him from getting any delegates. What a bunch of nonsense.

Or we could disolve the whole party system all together and let people run on their own platform and not a party platform, ahh never happen.

I wouldn't even start to predict who will win or when we will find out who won. If obama does win, at least we will get to find out if our fears are legit; well, there is a bright side to everything.

Latest posts

Top Bottom