Fishing Lures

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BadgerLB

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Nichols pulsator spinnerbait in crawdad brown... I've caught more bass with that spinner than anything else... The fish knocked the glitter off one of the willows.. They're proud of them at 8 bucks plus shipping though

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Carolina rigged Powerbait firetail worm, custom tuned spinnerbaits with interchangeable blades (favorite color is chartreuse/blue/white), Rebel Crankin Crawdads and an assortment of Bomber crankbaits.

If I can't catch fish on these, they're probably not biting.

257wby

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Rattle trap, Norman crankbait, or marabou crappie jig for the trolling. Texas rig with several different plastics of varying colors or a good spinner along shore. If all else fails, throw the bubblegum fluke!!!

RaysZ71

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I use Crank baits (divers) all year round and I catch bass no matter where I go. Usually 4' diver made by Rapala in craw dad or shad. I use plastics too but not as much.

NeverGiveUp

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Texas rigged 7 1/2 inch berkely power worm motor oil
close second is a Bass Assassin metal flake with chartreuse tail

my favorite lure to catch fish on is a Yum Money frog by far.. even when i think there's no way I'll be able to catch anything on a top water frog its still hard not to throw it :D Nothing like having a stressful week and then having a fish explode out of the water on a topwater frog.

NeverGiveUp

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Rattle trap, Norman crankbait, or marabou crappie jig for the trolling. Texas rig with several different plastics of varying colors or a good spinner along shore. If all else fails, throw the bubblegum fluke!!!

I don't know what it is about the bubblegum colored flukes.. but that color just pisses them off! :eek:

crazyfish

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
My favorites are a 100 series bandit crank bait in a Shad color with some glitter on it, a pumpkin pepper Yamamoto hula grub, and a pearl colored fluke with the tail dipped in chartruese dye.

Latest posts

Top Bottom