Cleaning off the top of my safe

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I have enough mags and loose ammo on top of the safe to go to war with. Man, I keep going out there and swapping out rounds because there is no need to have high dollar SD rounds take out an armadillo, then just put the gun back in the safe and never replace the junk stuff.
I'll get to it one of these days......

dlbleak

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Administrator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
I have enough mags and loose ammo on top of the safe to go to war with. Man, I keep going out there and swapping out rounds because there is no need to have high dollar SD rounds take out an armadillo, then just put the gun back in the safe and never replace the junk stuff.
I'll get to it one of these days......
I just throw loose rounds in a ziploc. It’s gallon ziplocks and I have three filled up.

El Pablo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The top of my safe has things stacked on there (for years) as well. This is a good kick-in-the-butt to go through it all and see what needs to stay and what can go.
Top of the safe? rookie, it’s inside safe, on top, the sides, the whole room my safe up is in, my closet, the garage… 😂

Latest posts

Top Bottom