Five Guns I’ll Never Own

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Erick

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I don't get not owning a shotgun of some sort.

Im with you. Sport/hunting/survival/defense. Much can be killed with a pump shotgun.

My list would go something like..

5 Guns I'll probably never buy:
1. Mosin Nagant- I don't really need another milsurp with uncommon ammo. I'd much rather have a Mauser chambered in 7.62 Nato.
2. AK-47 - While I'd like to have them and respect their worth, I hate communism...and I'd have to stock up on lots of another kind of ammo.
3. Glock - Everytime I think about buying one, I realize that I'd never shoot it. (Mostly because I can't shoot one well)
4. .50 Caliber anything - I am a recoil wuss.
5. .44 Magnum - Same reason as above. Anyone know any good bear loads for a .45 ACP?

SeanO

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Im with you. Sport/hunting/survival/defense. Much can be killed with a pump shotgun.

1. Mosin Nagant- I don't really need another milsurp with uncommon ammo. I'd much rather have a Mauser chambered in 7.62 Nato.
2. AK-47 - While I'd like to have them and respect their worth, I hate communism...and I'd have to stock up on lots of another kind of ammo.
3. Glock - Everytime I think about buying one, I realize that I'd never shoot it. (Mostly because I can't shoot one well)
5. .44 Magnum - Same reason as above. Anyone know any good bear loads for a .45 ACP?

Substitute your .44mag with a 10mm. I'd say G20 but since you don't like Glocks I can't be much help with what to get in 10mm.

SilencerX7

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The guy that wrote that needs to have his head examined. Sounds like a liberal moron. I own 3 out of the 5 on that list.

Oh please. You break my heart by calling him a liberal... It's such a misuse of the word. :(

But I do agree with ya'll are saying except the Glocks. I just find it in myself to own one. Dunno why.

caojyn

Sharpshooter
Reaction score

I agree with 1, 3, 4, & 5.
I doubt I'm ever going to buy a bolt action I just love lever action too much. As for the ak I'm currently doing a 223 sbr underfolder build with a permanent ar mag adapter.

Latest posts

Top Bottom