Flag Pole?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

THAT Gurl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Flag is in the upper right side of photo, it was almost shining, with that sunset behind it! Photo doesn’t really do it justice. I’m looking for a way to get that pic printed big 18X36 maybe and get it framed, to hang in my office.

Oh goodness!! I thought that was a windmill! 🤣🤣🤣 Yes I think I'll make an appointment with the folks at DAMcG. 🤣🤣

Veritas

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Looks great, the main thing keeping me from displaying a flag is keeping it lit at night, keeping up with when it needs to be at half mast, not just holidays, but sometimes when current events, mandate it, and of course bringing it in during inclement weather.

It’s a definitely a responsibility flying it properly.

Mr.Glock

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I found the expensive flags don't last much longer than the cheaper flags. I just pick up a few when they go on sale at HF. Also, you can drop your ragged flags off at most VFWs to have it properly retired.

Wind has been up the last 2 days. Last night while adjusting spot light my wife asked how long the Flags last and where to buy them? Good to know on the HF ones.

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
That’s nice!

No rope? How does it raise and lower?
It telescopes and locks into place with a twist. You extend the individual sections all the way to their limit, give it a 2 inch twist and then let its' pin settle into a notch. My pole is removeable for maiintenance, high winds and vacations. The flags are attached to a free floating coupler that is supposed to keep them from wrapping the pole. Not in the winds I get.

1713369438850.png

1713369651964.png

Mine wasa state fair special knocking off $200 from reatail.

As I remember, it was around $600 with two flags for a 20 footer, a LED light, a ball and an eagle. I love the eagle on top but the wings get caught and shred the flags.

Latest posts

Top Bottom