Florida Alert: YETI Drops NRA Foundation

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

D. Hargrove

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
As sent just moments ago:
Good Evening;
I read today that YETI has broken association with the NRA. This is not only unnerving, but to those of us that are both professionals and strong proponents of the 2A unacceptable. I will cease all use of the many products that my family owns from YETI and will purchase a different brand in the future for our needs. I realise I and my family are just a miniscule portion of your sales, but we will hope that our loss of our revenue will cause you to reconsider the freedoms that the Constitution guarantees to all citizens to remain intact without regard to any political environments. As you have no doubt discussed at great length the decision to drop your association with the NRA, many will no doubt cease their affiliation with your Company as well due to this apparent knee jerk reaction. I ask you to reconsider this decision on your part to cease associations with the NRA and to support the rights of ALL Americans as guaranteed them.

Respectfully,
DJH

sedona

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Several years ago my grandmother got a card that said, Words cannot express the feelings we have for you and there was a picture of the middle finger.Seems appropriate in this instance.

Latest posts

Top Bottom