Florida - New Permitless Carry for Qualified Citizens Signed into Law - How is this Constitutional Carry?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
https://policetribune.com/florida-l...mitless-concealed-carry-for-eligible-citizens

Tallahassee, FL – Florida Governor Ron DeSantis has signed off on legislation allowing people to carry concealed firearms without a permit.

The Florida State Senate passed the measure 27 to 13 on March 30, FOX News reported.

DeSantis signed off of the new law at his office on Monday during a private meeting attended by legislative leaders, bill sponsors, and gun rights advocates,

the measure ends background checks and firearms training requirements that have been in place for decades,

1680794252301.png

retrieverman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Any cop, has been cop, or wannbe cop that says they’re for this is a d*mn liar.
I’ve had a TX CHL since 1996, and every time I’ve been stopped for speeding, I get treated like I‘m a suspect in the convenience store robbery down the street. If they treat a guy that they know has a permit and has had the background checks and training, how are they going to walk up on a vehicle they have no idea if the person has a weapon or not?

I’m not nor will I ever be for constitutional carry, because there’s too many nut jobs and karens in the world today that have absolutely no business having a gun much less carrying one.

I’m for increasing the requirements to get a carry permit too, because if my mother in law that’s never handled or shot a gun in her life can pass the TX CHL class, it’s too d*mn easy.

I used to carry to defend myself and my family from criminals, but I carry now in case I have to defend myself from criminals and/or constitutional carriers.

finishnailer

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Any cop, has been cop, or wannbe cop that says they’re for this is a d*mn liar.
I’ve had a TX CHL since 1996, and every time I’ve been stopped for speeding, I get treated like I‘m a suspect in the convenience store robbery down the street. If they treat a guy that they know has a permit and has had the background checks and training, how are they going to walk up on a vehicle they have no idea if the person has a weapon or not?

I’m not nor will I ever be for constitutional carry, because there’s too many nut jobs and karens in the world today that have absolutely no business having a gun much less carrying one.

I’m for increasing the requirements to get a carry permit too, because if my mother in law that’s never handled or shot a gun in her life can pass the TX CHL class, it’s too d*mn easy.

I used to carry to defend myself and my family from criminals, but I carry now in case I have to defend myself from criminals and/or constitutional carriers.
I’m curious, has there been an increase in accidental shootings because of all of those crazy constitutional carriers. What are you basing this on?

Latest posts

Top Bottom