For the man who has everything…a 50rd 57

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

OK Corgi Rancher

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
48   0   0
One of the very few Kel-Tecs I don't want. Ammo's hard enough to get as it is. I don't need a way to make it disappear faster than I already can. And the looks really bug me.

This one and the CP-33. Neither gun appeals to me just based on the looks. And I love Kel-Tec guns.

Buddhaman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
One of the very few Kel-Tecs I don't want. Ammo's hard enough to get as it is. I don't need a way to make it disappear faster than I already can. And the looks really bug me.

This one and the CP-33. Neither gun appeals to me just based on the looks. And I love Kel-Tec guns.
I love my RDB and wouldn't mind an RFB (except now I have an FAL...). But this thing.... confuses me. On one hand, 50 rounds of 5.7 in a handgun. On the other hand, it's ugly, impractical, very unique to operate, and 50 rounds of 5.7 is ~$25 if you're lucky. It only really fits the bill if you're doing a shared magazine rifle and handgun and want a PS90.

GlockPride

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
15   0   0

That thing has a face only a father could love. Maybe.

OK Corgi Rancher

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
48   0   0
I love my RDB and wouldn't mind an RFB (except now I have an FAL...). But this thing.... confuses me. On one hand, 50 rounds of 5.7 in a handgun. On the other hand, it's ugly, impractical, very unique to operate, and 50 rounds of 5.7 is ~$25 if you're lucky. It only really fits the bill if you're doing a shared magazine rifle and handgun and want a PS90.

Yep... I think I like my RDB as much as any AR. I had an RFB, too, but sold it to buy a Colt .308 AR...a bucket list gun for me.

I love the 5.7 caliber, too. I just wish it wasn't so dang expensive.

Seadog

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
12   0   0

I actually like the way the CP 33 looks. I’m a fan of ugly guns. The design appears to be an improved version of the pmr30. Been meaning to get one but haven’t.

I do agree that the P50 is hideous looking. No desire to have it.

I’m a big fan of the PLR16. I think Han Solo blaster. It’s a beast.

I’ve been interested in the P17 but haven’t got to play with one. I like the fact that they managed to get a 22 with 17 rounds. Now there are a few others that have higher capacity 22s. It’s been long overdue that an company out there made a 22 that held more than 10 round.

Keltec is up there with innovation. I like their creativeness. You can tell the company is definitely owned by engineers. I wish more companies were like that or at least gave more free rein to the engineers.

OK Corgi Rancher

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
48   0   0
I recently got a P17. It's fun but function hasn't been flawless like my other Kel-Tec guns. I think it's a matter of it needs a little more shooting...we'll see. I still like it.

I love the SU-16. Fantastic, fun rifle for general use. One of my favorites.

5.7 is a scam. Just a 22mag +p until they let us have access to the good ammo

Yeah...it's still fairly decent in a handgun. I laughed at a friend of mine (who I lost contact with years ago) who bought an early FN 5.7 and a case of 4 thousand some-odd rounds in the early 2000s. It was that early stuff that was taken off the civilian market. I told him he was crazy. He developed health issues, got put into a nursing home and passed away a few years ago and I bet his kids sold his stuff for pennies on the dollar. That ammo alone would be worth a fortune now.

Latest posts

Top Bottom