For those people who have cox cable HSIS (since some people have corrupted minds)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Buddhaman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Got mine today. I was going to upgrade my modem anyway since it’s a few years old and running Docsis 3.0. Setup was a pain but the tech guy was actually useful getting it activated. Now to upgrade my router before it drives me insane when it resets my setup every other week.

Fredkrueger100

Dream Master
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I don’t have any good internet where I live. Our local cable company wants to charge $8500 to run a line down my street. The main line runs past my addition. I found out recently that cox is currently installing fiber in Shawnee!! Finally they are coming here. A guy my dad knows works for them and said that vyve, our local company will either be bought out by cox or they will be put out of business. I believe that 100%. Cox will make a killing here. I just hope when they get everything ran they will install down my street. I don’t understand why a company would turn away 17 new customers in my addition. Or if they don’t install maybe they won’t charge as much as vyve to get it installed here. If they don’t I am just gonna break down and get a loan and have it installed. I am sick and tired of not having good internet.

Fredkrueger100

Dream Master
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
See if you can get your neighbors together and split the cost of the run. An HOA can be very helpful here if you have one.
I do. But a lot of the people never show up to the meetings and the ones that do are too dumb to do it. I will definitely bring it up at the next meeting. By the way, our HOA is a joke. I live out in the country and the only reason it was created in the first place was by the developer of the addition. He used to live in here and he would use the money members paid to pay his bills. The guy is a scum bag. Luckily he don’t live here anymore. Hopefully cox will install it here and it won’t matter. I’ll defiantly keep y’all updated as to what happens.

Latest posts

Top Bottom