Value or comments. Browning 9mm value.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HillsideDesolate

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'll get some better pics. And the offer a well known gun store made was $500. Which I thought was low.
But there is one very bad feature that is not in these pics. On the inside strap below the trigger guard he engrave his name and a number. Of course that would greatly decrease value. I'll get serial number also.
I'll give you $600 for it

leemozoid

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
That's beautiful. I have a 1983 Belgian import that I bought around 1985. A #s matching WW2 bringback in condition as nice as this should start at $2k. A true test of originality would be to remove the grip panels. The SN will be written on the inside in pencil.

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
Don't know but will see if my sister heard any more to the story. He was reluctant to talk much about the war in general as most can imagine. The one thing I've heard over the years is he said war was fought different back then when we were there to conquer a country and not win their hearts and minds. Not sure what that meant but can only imagine given the horrors of WWII.
You know exactly what he meant. To kill people and break things. Civilians and others, didn't matter.

Latest posts

Top Bottom