For us old one's

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lone Wolf '49

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Sorry, too many memories, but Booby Darrin married Sandra Dee many years ago, and after his early death in or at 39 I could be mistaken but I don't believe Sandra Dee ever married again. Sorry kids, just some wonderful memories, and, been, thanks for bringing them up. Good night and good luck as Edward R. Murrow used to say.
Lone Wolf

Lone Wolf '49

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
been, one thing you mentioned earlier the music. Well, it is the instrumentals in the old ones did not "overplay" the words of the songs. I have some nephews who have a band and they think one must blast the instruments for some reasons. Oh well, at my age all I can hear are the words if I am lucky.

Lone Wolf '49

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
One last thing, I swear, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DkzDed0ak0k&feature=related

If I did not screw it up, been. Connie Francis and Bobby Darrin. Just found this. Well, Connie Francis is now married to old friend of mine. She is a lady, my old friend, is another story, he ran in the high circles back in the day. But that is another story you kids care nothing about, but that brought back more you know what.

Latest posts

Top Bottom