• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to OKShooters Association and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member

Oklahoma City Engagement ring

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hunt9919

Marksman
Supporting Member
Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Is this item for sale?
  1. For Sale
Sale Price
5000$
Is this item for trade?
  1. For Trade
74075, Stillwater, Oklahoma, United States
Thinking about finally proposing to your girlfriend? Trade me something cool/fun or even better buy my engagement ring that I don't need anymore. Use diamonds direct's 110% upgrade policy to pick out your own diamond and save a stupid amount of money. I will meet you at diamonds direct in OKC and have them verify the authenticity and value for you and your girlfriend can have an awesome ring. I have all of the paperwork and certifications packed up, but I will send pictures of it if someone is interested and bring it. Feel free to ask me any questions. (217)722-2938 I am NOT asking $5,000 I just don’t really know what to ask for it honestly and I’m completely open to offers. Details below.

Total spent by me was $5,088 so the DD 110% upgrade policy would bring the value to $5,596 if I understand it correctly.

Diamond
Shape: Oval
Carat: 1.00
Color: K
Clarity: SI2
Diamond certificate: GIA

Setting
Michael M. Hidden Halo Solitaire Setting
18K yellow gold
Carat weight(diamonds around the setting): 0.11
Finger size: 8.00

Why I'm getting rid of it
This one hurts, but I bought this ring for my girlfriend of 8 years who I've been with since we were 15. Mental illness is no joke and we both struggled to the point where I had to make the call to focus on myself and get healthy. Men, open up to somebody when you're struggling and don't do what I did. I'm 23 years old and played football at Oklahoma State for 5 years. I'm just looking to not completely lose my ass on this ring as I'm past the refund period and a pawn shop would rob me on it. If possible I'd LOVE to get out from under it and get back on my feet financially so if you know a good place to sell it please let me know! I would also be willing to trade for quite literally anything of decent value such as an ATV, dirt bike, boat, guns, thermal scope, night vision, hunting equipment, an old truck or fixer upper muscle car that's been sitting in your garage. I'm not looking for a beater car or anything like that, more looking for something to occupy myself with as I sold the majority of my gun collection to support us.

049E54D4-FA20-4327-BFF1-4A9B34FB5899.jpeg
F58E6862-B2D7-4F60-9072-CAB586A44AC3.jpeg
8BF82877-E60D-4D2D-9DB1-475DA7909F8A.jpeg

Latest posts

Top Bottom