That one song...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

xseler

These are not the firearms you're looking for.
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Mine is Wonderful Christmastime by sir Paul McCartney. I worked part time at JC Penney one year during the holidays, and they played that song over and over and over again. Thank God it's seasonal. :pissed:

This is mine....try 30+ years in corporate retail!

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
Never heard of the band or listened to the song and I don't believe I want to now.
Oh, you have heard it, I guarantee since 1982 you have heard it. It is really popular according to KOMA because they play it twice a day. I almost broke my leg getting to the radio in the shop today when I heard the first few notes of that horrific caterwauling.

Raido Free America

Radio Free America
Special Hen
Reaction score
That one song you hate. You know, the one you would crawl over hot coals to get to the radio to smash it with your bare fists just to have it stop the excruciating noise? That one song you would stick a pencil into your eardrums if it were the only song left in the world? That song when it starts playing on the car radio you instinctively look for the nearest tree to plow headon into? That one song that is so unique, and has such a different tune you cannot shake it from your head no matter how many blasting caps you use?

For me, it is Come On Eileen by the Dexy's Midnight Runners. I would actually commit mayhem if I were ever to meet one of the band members.

I absolutely HATE that song!

EEEEEYAHHHHH!!

:fullauto: :fullauto: :fullauto: :fullauto: :fullauto:
That reminds me a a joke. I'm a big Bluegrass Music Fan and play as well! Two touring Bluegrass musicians got in trouble with the law, and were sentenced to hang! On the gallows they were ask if they had last request. One said he wanted to play Foggy Mountain Breakdown on his Banjo, just one more time. The hangman said OK, then ask the guitar player, if he had one? he said yes, could you go ahead and hang me before that starts?

Latest posts

Top Bottom