Foreignerfishing license?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dyabolical

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
My father in law is from the Netherlands and his mother and her boyfriend are coming to visit and he has asked me to take the boyfriend fishing. Being from Holland, would he need just a non resident fishing license, or are there extra steps that need taken? I assume his passport would be his form of identification?

The German

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
What did the regulations say when you looked? Blood sample? Urine sample? Hair sample? Stool sample?

Do you really think there would be different rules for non-USAers? Really????

Porter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
What did the regulations say when you looked? Blood sample? Urine sample? Hair sample? Stool sample?

Do you really think there would be different rules for non-USAers? Really????

A simple "out of state license works just fine" would have been sufficient.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
A simple "out of state license works just fine" would have been sufficient.

Yeah, I agree with you. Why be a dick.

This forum is one of the only ones on osa that has rarely had to have a moderator check in, as the members have taken care of the business on their own.

Its pissing me off that we can't agree to accept something that may not be in our comfort zone.

If you want to shoot a something in the a$$, and your successful with that shot be it from a gun or a bow or a MZ, or a trap, or a dead fall, WHO THE CRAP ARE YOU TO JUDGE?

Who gives a crap about your personal opinion of what is ethical? Its up to the person taking the animal to determine if its ethical.

"I only take a lung shot". "Any person taking a neck shot is unethical". That's your opinion. That not what thousands of other hunters do.

I'm also totally disgusted with anybody that posts from other sites that say any shot other than one they take is "not ethical"

IF ITS LEGAL ITS ETHICAL!!

If you don't like it because of your personal opinions, put them up your A$$, and keep them to your self, because you know your the superior hunter, and your methods and ethics are the only one ethical.

Pi$$ on you if you don't like my rant.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom