Found something cool on Uverse

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shadowrider

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Last night I discovered that somehow my DVR had "lost" the setting to record the Top Shot series. So while searching for it I also saw the Top Sniper episodes, so I reset the dvr to record Top Shot and went back to check out Top Sniper. These are put out by the Discovery Channel and are available until 8/31 and they are free. There are 4 or 5 of them at about 48 minutes each. This came up in a search and I played with it a little bit but didn't find it any other way but searching by key word. So if you want to see them you might try checking out your OnDemand or Interactive offerings from your provider. Some of these are pretty cool. They had an interesting segment in the AMU's gun smithing shop. Just wish they showed a bit more of that.

mapcon1941

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
+1 on the shows freezing. There seems to have been a software upgrade lately. (notice the drive space remaining in menu). The response time is slower when you hit the buttons also. I would still recommend Uverse though, at least over Cox which we had several issues with.

Latest posts

Top Bottom