• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to OKShooters Association and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member

[4Sale] Franchi Affinity 3 12ga 26"Barrel Black Synthetic (41030)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

oubeta

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Affinity 3 Semi-Auto 12ga
New In Box, tags still on, unfired

$700 $600 cash no trades Pick up in Edmond

Please email me as I don't check my PM's very often.

sniper762 AT meadows oil DOT net

Just google for pictures. I ordered this a few days ago for my son and it's going to be a little big for him. These are amazing shotguns. This is the newest model of the Affinity.

Franchi Affinity 3 12ga 26” Barrel 3" chamber Black Synthetic (41030)

The Affinity 3 semi-automatic shotgun is the ideal coming together of Italian craftsmanship and American passion. Even as you first shoulder it, you'll be surprised by its lean dimensions, functional design and ideal weight and balance. The trim forend helps keep your eye close to the bore axis, meaning quicker and more intuitive pointing. The custom-grade controls-bolt handle, bolt release and magazine port-are oversized for positive use even with gloved hands. The Inertia Driven® system along with the TSA recoil pad makes the Affinity 3 easy on the shoulder in the field or on the clay range

Barrel Length: 26"

Stock: Black Synthetic

Overall Length: 47.25"

Weight:6.8lbs

Magazine Capacity: 4+1

Chokes: F, IC, M, wrench

Type of Sights: Fiber optic red-bar front sight

Length of Pull: 14-3/8"

Drop at Heel: Adjustable 2" to 2-1/2"

Drop at Comb: 1-1/2"​

Latest posts

Top Bottom