Free Female Dalmation Mix Puppy - Free training included

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ripnbst

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I don't know why I always seem to find myself helping friends find homes for their dogs but I do. This dog is at a pound near Sapulpa at 41st and Yale and is scheduled to be euthanized on Monday, so it needs a home before Monday. My buddy's wife is an animal lover and a member of the Dalmation Rescue and they found out about this dog. If no one takes it my friend's wife will force him to take it in to foster it until they can find it a permanent home. My buddy already has 2 dogs totaling 120lbs so he cant really take another one right now.

The dog is maybe 8-9 months old, very much still a puppy. It's a female dalmation mix and the dalmation rescue is trying to save this dog. If you foster it the Dalmation rescue will provide free food until you find it a home. If you want this dog permanently there is a $60 adoption fee however that covers shots and also getting the dog spayed/neutered, the dalmation rescue will provide free one on one training for you and the dog in the Tulsa area.

Please let me know if anyone is interested. Save a life this weekend!

Will have pics up soon but dog has a black patch on right of face and is mostly white elsewhere. Will be spotted like a Dalmation most likely as it matures.

[Broken External Image]
[Broken External Image]
[Broken External Image]
[Broken External Image]

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom