Free load data old manuals.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

swampratt

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Found this looking for pistol loads for Winchester 571 powder.
Will come in handy for those old powders you find but your current manual does not show that powder because it was possibly discontinued decades ago.
I found my powder in the 1997 manual.
Enjoy.
https://www.castpics.net/LoadData/Freebies/RM/winchester.html

Paul Box

Marksman
Supporting Member
Supporter
Reaction score
Found this looking for pistol loads for Winchester 571 powder.
Will come in handy for those old powders you find but your current manual does not show that powder because it was possibly discontinued decades ago.
I found my powder in the 1997 manual.
Enjoy.
https://www.castpics.net/LoadData/Freebies/RM/winchester.html
Thanks Swampratt, these come in handy all the time.
I had left you a few loads on another thread where you were lookin' for some 9mm blue dot loads, that had been taken from an older Hornady book and maybe an older Nosler load or two.
I use these regularly for my bulk powder loads i.e. blue and green dot powders on almost every pistol load I use from 380 acp to 45 Colt.
I'm still dispensing some old Green dot that I paid $8.99 a pound at Southwest shooters back in the 80's.

[P]

swampratt

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'm still dispensing some old Green dot that I paid $8.99 a pound at Southwest shooters back in the 80's.
I gave a friend a 3 lb steel can of Winchester HP38 as he was about to buy some.
I have plenty of it and a sticker price on that can was $27.99.
Probably about the same time frame.

Today I have been trying to empty a 1lb bottle of HP38 from 1994 era .
3.2-6.4 gr at a time into 38 and 357 cases :)

I have a lot of cast bullets I made a decade ago or more and decided all this brass and bullet stuff laying around needs mated together.

Latest posts

Top Bottom