FREE Pocket Constitution and Declaration of Independence

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NikatKimber

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator
Reaction score
Yeah, i got one from Cato a long time ago. My coworkers think it's funny when during political conversations, I'll say "Hold on, let's check the rulebook". :)

I've done that too.

Someone, usually liberal college student only regurgitating, "The constitution says XYZ.... yada yada."

Me, "No it doesn't, look here:" (flipping pages) :contract:

Them "OOOHH! Didn't know that." :ooh2:

"no duh, really" :doh::rtfm:

Flyboy

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Does this printing include the Preamble to the Bill of Rights?

It's kind of interesting: Cato's version does, but the US Government Printing Office leaves that part out.

Can't imagine why they wouldn't want to publicize text like
THE Conventions of a number of the States having at the time of their adopting the Constitution, expressed a desire, in order to prevent misconstruction or abuse of its powers, that further declaratory and restrictive clauses should be added: And as extending the ground of public confidence in the Government, will best insure the beneficent ends of its institution

RESOLVED by the Senate and House of Representatives of the United States of America, in Congress assembled, two thirds of both Houses concurring, that the following Articles be proposed to the Legislatures of the several States, as Amendments to the Constitution of the United States, all or any of which Articles, when ratified by three fourths of the said Legislatures, to be valid to all intents and purposes, as part of the said Constitution; viz.:

ARTICLES in addition to, and Amendment of the Constitution of the United States of America, proposed by Congress, and ratified by the Legislatures of the several States, pursuant to the fifth Article of the original Constitution.

Latest posts

Top Bottom