Fried Gizzards

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Glock 'em down

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Actually, the best fried gizzards I ever had came from E-Z-Mart in Wewoka. It was there that I met the late T.J. who was the district manager for all E-Z-Mart stores and an OSA member.

Sadly, he took his own life a couple years ago.

I sure miss that guy. He was a good friend. :cry3:

oneof79

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
When you were growing up, your mom never tossed the gizzards into the flour when she was making fried chicken for dinner?

They're not bad at all!

Yep, those people (parents and grandparents) ate all kinds of stuff. My Grandfather would eat pig brains and eggs every chance he'd get. They were/are weirdos too.

Last edited:

Danny Tanner

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yep, those people (parents and grandparents) ate all kinds of stuff. My Grandfather would eat pig brains and eggs every chance he'd get. [/B]They were/are weirdos too[/B].

Ha!

Well, if you've tried them and still don't like them, then you're entitled to your opinion. I've never tried pig brains, or brains of any animal, but I don't think I could hurdle over the mental reservations I'd have. Which is weird considering I want to try beef tongue tacos.

Glock 'em down

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Ha!

Well, if you've tried them and still don't like them, then you're entitled to your opinion. I've never tried pig brains, or brains of any animal, but I don't think I could hurdle over the mental reservations I'd have. Which is weird considering I want to try beef tongue tacos.

I'll try most anything, but I'll be damned if I'm gonna eat something that's already been in somebody else's mouth! :hellno:

Latest posts

Top Bottom