Fried Egg Sandwich

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

V98

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Where can I get a real, greasy spoon fried egg sandwich in OKC?

I grew up poor in southeast Dallas (Pleasant Grove) and I ate a lot of fried egg sandwiches as a kid.

I can make a good one but, a diner with a good fried egg sandwich is generally good at just about everything else!

V98

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Betty Ann’s in Tulsa used to be my go to place for a fried egg sandwich. Not sure if they’re still in business. Great little diner.

T. MIKE SMITH

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
We raised chickens and we ate egg everything growing up- my mom would fry up an egg and put on 2 pieces of white bread for our lunch every day. I kind of got not liking them but I think its cause they were cold by lunch. I like em hot now days ok though. I remember one time she put a boiled egg in for lunch and I didn't eat it. Then I forgot my lunchbox and it was Friday. Come Monday that egg was smelling pretty rank in the back of the school room. Teacher was going around checking to see if one of us pooped their pants. It came to me that I had that egg in there so when recess came, I lagged behind and chucked it outside. Smell was gone and no one brought it up again.

Latest posts

Top Bottom