Fro some odd reason I have a strong urge for a

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shadowrider

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
You have the "sickness". That's why. My wife asked me how many .357's I had awhile back. I had to tell her that once upon a time before the accident I had 7. :shocked:

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
You have the "sickness". That's why. My wife asked me how many .357's I had awhile back. I had to tell her that once upon a time before the accident I had 7. :shocked:

LOL -- that's pretty good ...

1Shott -- while it is not a handgun, I have the same hankering for a Saiga 12 gauge. Started squirreling back money the second we got home from the ENS. Thanks to Planefxr!! He was such a sweetheart to let me shoot his gun!

blutch

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
A tricked out Ruger MIKIII 25/45, stainless with the performance trigger and optical site just like the one I shot in my CCW class.

tacoma

Marksman
Reaction score
That is too funny. Last night went to the safe to check on some ammo. I always pull out my GP 100 6 inch stainless...I just love it. I was thinking I want a new front site on it. Then I was thinking he needs a little brother...a 6 inch blued model. 2 weeks ago I just bought an SP 101 2 inch hamerless. But a 4 inch...blued is very tempting. I just love those heavy revolvers...built like tanks. How can you not love them? Man..now you got me thinking. I want a 4 inch blued too.

bulbboy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
ai49.photobucket.com_albums_f284_kevinmichaeldick_Gp1004.jpg

Latest posts

Top Bottom