Fulcrum Trigger

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hoorayebay

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Im on the verge of ordering one for my G17. I have not got to feel one yet and was wondering if they are worth the price or are they just hype?

Rob72

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Im on the verge of ordering one for my G17. I have not got to feel one yet and was wondering if they are worth the price or are they just hype?

What are you after? I guess I would place the Fulcrum in "competition class", ie, if I was building a race Glock, I'd use a steel frame, Fulcrum trigger, Ghost Rocket connector, and a few other bells and whistles. I have not handled the Fulcrum, but someone else had an aluminum trigger a few years ago, and I fondled one of those. *Subjectively* it did remove slop, some of the "mush" feel, but, for the $$, it didn't offer me significant advantage.

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Keep in mind, the metal fulcrum trigger is not IDPA legal. I'm not sure about USPSA production class.

My money would be on the Vanek trigger. But I'm cheap, so mine has the DIY $.25 Glock trigger job. :)

BigRed82

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I've had mine for a long time. The fulcrum is one of the best drop in trigger bars if you want to remove both pre and over travel. The Fulcrum is not IDPA or USPSA Production legal. As far as whether it is worth it or not, it's up to user preference.

I have mine currently in a G26 that I've been thinking about selling. I have been considering selling the fulcrum as well. If you want to meet up at H&H this weekend or next, you're more than welcome to drop it in your 17 there and put some rounds downrange to see how you like it. I'll give you a great price on it as well if you decide you want it. Just PM me to let me know if you're interested.

Latest posts

Top Bottom