Taurus G3C 9mm

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tinytim

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Anyone have any input on these? I’m one of the biggest haters of Taurus besides their TX22 pistol but my local store is having a sale on them at $209.99. Wondering if they’re worth checking out.

Three 12 round mags included. Sounds like a decent deal to me.
I paid about $250, and thought it should sell for $450.

Hworth18

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
First time I've seen so much positive feedback on this gun. Most folks consider it a terrible gun.
Most people that have bad things to say don't have any experience with them other than the Taurus name.
Taurus had a bad rap a few years ago with some defective guns, but their G series has a good reliability record.

Ar15

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
My experiences with Taurus in the past wasn't so good. From my many Taurus, I only kept the judge. A friend changed my mind when I shot his G2C it was as smooth as butter, and he ran over 5k rds through it. I bought a G3, then another, then a G3C, then a G4. All have been reliable, except for the G4 I haven't shot it yet.
Ive only owned and shot the Gx4 but I like mine and when I got mine new few years back. Good guns.

Latest posts

Top Bottom