G26/27 IWB Holsters

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Burk Cornelius

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Sounds like you hate waiting as much as I do.

I'm ordering mine tonight. Maybe two weeks (fingers crossed)

How does yours cant? Does the rear of the slide print?

how bout you buy a lefty and we'll trade when you get it :)

ive been wearing this right hand holster for so long a left hand one would just feel weird...

Glockwork1987

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
h and h had a looper swaude iwb that i bought the a couple weeks back. i carry at 4 ish, and it dosnt ride up or want to flop out. it actually fits really well, and the swaude actually makes it more comfy than some of the plastic ones i have tried. i think it is a winner and for 25$ i really dig it. jmo, for what its worth

Burk Cornelius

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
h and h had a looper swaude iwb that i bought the a couple weeks back. i carry at 4 ish, and it dosnt ride up or want to flop out. it actually fits really well, and the swaude actually makes it more comfy than some of the plastic ones i have tried. i think it is a winner and for 25$ i really dig it. jmo, for what its worth

It was a clip wasn't it? I think I saw that one

pokefun

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
My personal fav. holster for my 27/33 is the RM Lowrider. I really thought the Kydex would be horribly uncomfortable, but I sometimes forget it is there. I would highly recommend it!

Latest posts

Top Bottom