G26/27 IWB Holsters

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Smitcheck

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Although I have not ordered mine yet, there is 30+ page thread on glocktalk from a guy who makes holsters resembling the crossbreed line. It is a kydex holster attached to a leather back. His prices are very reasonable and his customers are very happy with the product and service. My guess is that he could probably make just about any kind of holster you wanted if you did not see what you liked already.

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Is the SS kind of thick with all of that doubled leather?

Of course I want a new holster :) I dont mind kydex. I've been carrying it for a long time IWB

Hey Burk,
If you want a good one in kydex that rides pretty low but gives you some grip still, look at the RM Low Rider IWB from www.rmholsters.com

I own three of them and love them for my Glocks (19 and a 30sf) and my PPK/S. The integral clip works as advertised; it's a quailty holster at a good price. Comfortable too. I use them exclusively now for IWB. About three weeks to make and ship.

poopgiggle

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Comp-Tac holsters are the best holsters.

If you're carrying something with a short barrel like a Glock 26 or 27, maybe consider appendix carry. I've been carrying a J-frame there for a while and it's easier to conceal than 4 o'clock by quite a bit, but I don't know how that will work with a double-stack auto.

If you want leather, these guys just started out and can get you good leather fast, and for cheap. They're out of stock on 26 holsters right now though.

Burk Cornelius

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
oh I almost forgot, AND I ordered a UBG Canute for her too :)

I forgot to update this thread with my new leather even though I posted it in another one (yes, I am proud). Its a UBG Canute with a 15 degree cant.

ai373.photobucket.com_albums_oo177_BurkC_IMAG0271_1.jpg

Latest posts

Top Bottom