G4S Secure Solutions is hiring!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

joeman3519

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Good morning all! Hope you had an excellent Independence Day. G4S still needs people...if you know a veteran or retired law enforcement officer looking to supplement their income please send them our way!

joeman3519

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
We had a class of eight in training last week but we still need people...We have openings at the City of Tulsa Security patrol. You would be driving around in a City Security patrol vehicle responding to calls from security dispatch. Must have armed license to work patrol.

joeman3519

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Trying to stay on topic but I guess it needs to be addressed...Google is an unarmed post. Controversy over?

However if you want to work armed we have several armed positions available at the City of Tulsa. One starting in August is a downtown only patrol on a bike and in a vehicle. Lots of moving around and interacting, not your typical sit in a guard shack and watch a gate.

Additionally if you just want to sit in a guard shack and watch a gate, we have those positions available too.

joeman3519

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Thanks for the bump rhodesbe... We are still in need of armed security officers here in Tulsa. Come by the office and apply in person, same day interviews. Next week we will have an online application process too.

inactive

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I love reading people hit up DanB to see what job he has open. Then people (not necessarily the same ones) troll this thread which is inviting people to come apply for a job and get same day interviews.

Joe, thanks for sharing. Many people could use the opportunity. I'd consider it for part time work for some extra $$$ but my wife says I work enough already.

Latest posts

Top Bottom