G4S Secure Solutions is hiring!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

joeman3519

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
We need officers like loudshirt badly! We just had two part time weekend shifts open up. We have some positions that do not require any experience to get started. We provide paid training and you can work under a conditional license while you go to class for your security guard license.

twoguns?

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I am pretty sure Google, like most people, think that guns are fine in the hands of highly trained (3 weeks of training, to include 2 days classroom about being armed and 2 days on the range) CLEET certified security guards.

Oops almost forgot, yes I am an armed security guard so I have first hand knowledge of the "highly trained"
2 day class+2 days on range= 4 days.....UMMMM whaca do them other 11 days

joeman3519

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yes, that sort of elite observe and report training is required by CLEET... Anyway, if anyone knows someone who needs a job send them our way. We need people bad, especially armed!

O4L

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
We have some positions that do not require any experience to get started. We provide paid training and you can work under a conditional license while you go to class for your security guard license.

Can you be old and fat?

Funny, I see old and fat law enforcement and security all the time, but they won't hire you if you start out that way.:scratch:

joeman3519

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
We do not discriminate against old or fat, not even old and fat.:thumb: FYI G4S doesn't do correctional facilities anymore. So you dont have to work in a prision. Most of our positions are in corporate settings or in an air conditioned guard shacks.

Also if you know a veteran coming home from deployment we would love to put them to work and they would be in good company. A large numbers of our employees are in the reserve or former military.

Latest posts

Top Bottom