Game camera

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Oklahomabassin

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
These Gardepros are kind of experiments, because my opinion of cheap electronics is that you get what you pay for. They’re rated the same or better than Brownings on Trailcampro.com. I’m anxious to see how they’re doing in a year.
Please check the sd cards and update us sooner than a year!

tynyphil

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I picked up one of those Tactacam X Pro's from academy yesterday, have had several people tell me they're the only way to go. Now I just gotta figure out where to put it... lol
I was using a couple of Argo Go cell cameras for security. After a couple of years began having some problems and tech support walked me down wrong path and Verizon was no help so I fired them and picked up a couple of the Tactacam X pro. Cell service was higher but so far they’ve worked out well.

retrieverman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I was checking the tracking number to find out when I could expect my second Gardepro camera to get here, and I discovered how good of a deal I actually got. The one I’ve already received originally cost $69.99, and I got it for $39.99. The second model originally cost $89.99, and I paid $39.99 for it too.
My Browning cameras are all easily over a decade old, and I always thought their picture quality was really good for a relatively inexpensive camera. However, I was shocked when I checked the card on the Gardepro for the first time. The clarity and vivid color are pretty incredible for the price point.
The real test is going to be longevity.
DSCF0020.jpeg

DSCF0004.jpeg

Latest posts

Top Bottom