Game Cameras with email?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bowhunter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Anybody have any experiences or suggestions for a game cam that emails you the pics? I'm hunting out of state this year and i'm selling all my regular cameras to buy some that will email me the pics. I know they are pricey but it beats the hell out of driving 8 hours to check my cams :) Thanks for any info guys!

justin_h635

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I have read that email accounts could get bogged down pretty quick with the constant pics going to it and even shut down (due to storage space). I have also read (not sure how it works) but the cell provider charged hundreds due to overage of data. There has to be some severe costs associated with this. I would be interested to find out what your research tells you.

wildcat04

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have a friend that uses one. It texts the pictures to his phone to save in the data charges rather than email. He has a att SIM card that has unlimited texts fat costs him about 10 per month. It's a pretty slick set up.

Latest posts

Top Bottom