Georgia Arms

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bigcountryok

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
My dad got some of the new ammo, not the canned heat in 10mm Auto and he was happy with it. It did take them a long time to process the order and they had to go with another bullet other than the Gold Dot due to lack of availability from the manufacture.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I bought a hundred rounds of their .45ACP+P in 185 grain a couple of years ago at the Wannamaker show. It have taken two does with it. Dropped em. I like it. :D

Wizard

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

Jwryan84

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm gonna try 1k of their regular 125gr FMJ and see how it goes. Seems like all the bad press was years ago. I will check each round before I go play, but for $200 less per K I'm gonna try it out.

Blitzfike

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have shot both 45acp and 223 from Georgia arms, in the canned heat. I had no problems with any of their ammo. It did seem a little hot but I had no failures of any kind with it.. Blitzfike

ruger461

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I visited my brother over Thanksgiving and he lives just about 10 minutes from there. We went in and I was able to pick up 380, 45 ACP, 9mm, 44 Mag, and 5.56 right up off the shelf. Very friendly people, and great prices. All I have shot so far has been great, and have even reloaded some of the 44 brass with good results. Will have no problem ordering off line if I need more.

Latest posts

Top Bottom