Getting a Kindle

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pickett235

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
I will most likely get the Nook. I have no intrest in the Ipad because it will not work with the majority of the sofware that I use for work. The only way I will spend that much on a computer devise is if it can be used for business. Thank for all of the input, it has been entertaining.

vvvvvvv

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The only way I will spend that much on a computer devise is if it can be used for business.

I could only justify it if it was required for business. I still haven't had anyone give me a good reason why Apple products are supposedly superior. Overpaying for average or sub-par hardware can cause justificational delusions.

ignerntbend

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Which ever one you get, don't forget http://www.gutenberg.org/wiki/Main_Page as a free source for older books whose copyright has run out. There are a lot of books they don't have, but they have a bunch.

Thanks for that link sir. The availability of that old public domain stuff clinches my decision to buy one of these gizmos.

Latest posts

Top Bottom