Glad I reload

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kwaynem

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The past week I have had multiple guys asking where to find ammo before the season opener tomorrow makes me happy I reload I went today and finished zeroing a new to me rifle was trying to use factory ammo but couldn’t get it to group worth a crap I had some reloads I made for it and they shot a 3/4” group at 100 yards so I came back home and loaded them back up for tomorrow thanks to #dennis hoddy for not minding me bugging him with constant phone calls with questions Retrieverman and cowcatcher also and everyone here on OSA for all the help the last 6 years proud to be part of this family of great people

thor447

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Paying it back. I know that a couple of OSA folks helped me out with their knowledge and tricks of the trade when I first started. I even went to one particular member's home and he took me to school on reloading. I thought I knew a good amount that morning before the trip. I ended up revamping most of my entire process after that trip, and it has payed off. That's what someone with decades of knowledge will do for you!

Forgalspop

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Paying it back. I know that a couple of OSA folks helped me out with their knowledge and tricks of the trade when I first started. I even went to one particular member's home and he took me to school on reloading. I thought I knew a good amount that morning before the trip. I ended up revamping most of my entire process after that trip, and it has payed off. That's what someone with decades of knowledge will do for you!
Yep, there is probably no end in the learning process. Been loading quite a spell and still learning. Ole swampratt opened my eyes to a few things. Thanks @ swampratt

thor447

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Yep, there is probably no end in the learning process. Been loading quite a spell and still learning. Ole swampratt opened my eyes to a few things. Thanks @ swampratt
@swampratt definitely gave me some pointers along the way as well. @Mad Professor was my reloading Yoda.

Latest posts

Top Bottom