Glock 17 should i keep it

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

garrett09

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have a glock 17 gen. 4 with n/s. It is a awsome gun but i dont shoot it, when i have time to shoot i want to use my ccw guns g36,g29 and kahr p380 to keep sharp with them. I hate having a gun sit in the safe. It is the only 9mm i have. should i keep it or sale and get another gun i would use more. I love how the O.D matches my magpul stuff on my AR. [Broken External Image]

tm8634

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
very nice...dont sell it...give it away, just call me when you do:thumb:...all kidn a side, ya never know what may happen to one of your others, setting or not "man i wouldnt sell it"...

DRC458

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Personally, I think you'd be sorry if you let it go, but that's just me. Unless, of course, there's something else you would rather put in your CCW rotation! I sometimes carry my G22 ... you'd be surprised how easily and how well they conceal with the proper holster and attire.

Honeybee

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
You know, if you don't really shoot it and don't want to, then keep it until you find something that does suit your fancy. The 17 is a much desired glock and it is worth as much if not more in trade value than cash. But I agree with the others, if it were mine, I would not sell it. Not yet anyhow.

Latest posts

Top Bottom