Glock 17 should i keep it

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

andrsnsm

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I would have said keep it but that would be hypocritical of me since the one I got yesterday is gone today in trade for a CZ 75 SP-01. I loved that Glock 17. Oh well, enough looking back!

Glock 'em down

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I would have said keep it but that would be hypocritical of me since the one I got yesterday is gone today in trade for a CZ 75 SP-01. I loved that Glock 17. Oh well, enough looking back!

You keep that up and I can get you a membership to the dipshit gun traders club, where I am el presidente. ;)

andrsnsm

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
You keep that up and I can get you a membership to the dipshit gun traders club, where I am el presidente. ;)

You would be amazed, Mr. President, at all the trading I have done over the last couple of months. I may be running against you in the next election. Got to stop the insanity.

Glock 'em down

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
You would be amazed, Mr. President, at all the trading I have done over the last couple of months. I may be running against you in the next election. Got to stop the insanity.

Ah! So instead of making yourself a public doofus with your habitual trading, like moi, you prefer to do your drug of choice more clandestine like. A closet gun trader you might say, hmmm? :tounge2:

Latest posts

Top Bottom