Glock 17 Sights

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hitokiri03

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I would love to keep a factory barrel as well. I would love to find a Glock 17Pro barrel, but alas, that will never happen. How has the threaded extension held up? How many rounds you fired down it since the extension?

CAR-AR-M16

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I would love to keep a factory barrel as well. I would love to find a Glock 17Pro barrel, but alas, that will never happen. How has the threaded extension held up? How many rounds you fired down it since the extension?

Extension has held up great. I have several thousand rounds thru it with no issues. Tornado Tech is one of the premier barrel threaders around and is recommended by the major suppressor manufacturers. Here is a pic from their website showing the extension.

awww.tornado_technologies.com_images_threading_glock_extend_0528.jpg

Also, am I mistaken, or do you have a trigger job on it as well?

No, I have not done a trigger job, just an extended mag realease and extended slide release.

Hitokiri03

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I will go look up Torndao Tech. The pic doesn't show up on my work computer. How do you like the extended goodies? I have thought about getting them for my Glock, when I get it, to help quicken reloads during competition.

CAR-AR-M16

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I will go look up Torndao Tech. The pic doesn't show up on my work computer. How do you like the extended goodies? I have thought about getting them for my Glock, when I get it, to help quicken reloads during competition.

Here is the link to Tornado Tech. http://www.tornado-technologies.com/services.html

As for the other items, I have been very happy with them. I use a Glock factory extended slide release and a Vickers extended mag release.