Glock 19 trigger guard undercut. Who can do this PROFESSIONALLY in Tulsa area?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nic D.

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
That’s how I did mine and it turned out perfect.. I would think the exact “perfect” result would be different for each person. For example I did not need to remove very much material to eliminate the rubbing on my knuckle, but I have bigs hands so my grip and contact point is going to be different.
Yeah I just need 1/8 of an inch for my pinky to set over 1/2 way on the grip and help me feel like I have a secure grip.

DB44

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Looking to get a gen 5 Glock 19 trigger guard undercut. I need it professionally done where it is perfect. I am handy but I don’t want to attempt it myself. I’m sure some idiot won’t read this and they will say get a dremel or some ****. Anyway, if you know someone that does this on a regular basis and does excellent work could you please give me their name, number, etc. Thank you very much. I am in Tulsa.
Cold bore customs in Katy,TX did all the work on mine . After they did all of the reduction work they redid the stippling on the frame. Check out their website and you can get prices and all the information you need. They had a good turnaround time and I was more than happy with the work that was done.

Latest posts

Top Bottom