Glock 19 trigger guard undercut. Who can do this PROFESSIONALLY in Tulsa area?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nic D.

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Looking to get a gen 5 Glock 19 trigger guard undercut. I need it professionally done where it is perfect. I am handy but I don’t want to attempt it myself. I’m sure some idiot won’t read this and they will say get a dremel or some ****. Anyway, if you know someone that does this on a regular basis and does excellent work could you please give me their name, number, etc. Thank you very much. I am in Tulsa.

HiredHand

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Looking to get a gen 5 Glock 19 trigger guard undercut. I need it professionally done where it is perfect. I am handy but I don’t want to attempt it myself. I’m sure some idiot won’t read this and they will say get a dremel or some ****. Anyway, if you know someone that does this on a regular basis and does excellent work could you please give me their name, number, etc. Thank you very much. I am in Tulsa.

I’d check with Eric at 2A Shooting Center, he may know someone local that can do that for you.

Rustygun

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I used to be really good at it, but I’m in OKC and would be doing it at a kitchen table while you wait. 😂
That’s how I did mine and it turned out perfect.. I would think the exact “perfect” result would be different for each person. For example I did not need to remove very much material to eliminate the rubbing on my knuckle, but I have bigs hands so my grip and contact point is going to be different.

Latest posts

Top Bottom