Glock .22lr conversion kit

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JCW355

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I just realized I had never tried Remington golden bullet bulk pack in my AA conversion. Federal won't work consistently in mine. I broke out a box of golden bullets today and fired off about 80 rounds with only one problem. One bullet didnt go off after trying it twice. I think the front sight on the AA conversion could have been better or at least changable. I am happy that it will work with the remington bulk pack but will shoot it sparingly to save my stash.

ttown

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
My AA conversion kit came with directions that advised using Remington Golden Bullets only for bulk packs. Sure enough I tried some Federal Bulk Pack and it was jam city and I usually like Federal Ammo. I haven't really needed any CCI class ammo for this slide.

JCW355

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
My AA conversion kit came with directions that advised using Remington Golden Bullets only for bulk packs. Sure enough I tried some Federal Bulk Pack and it was jam city and I usually like Federal Ammo. I haven't really needed any CCI class ammo for this slide.

I guess I missed that one. Good thing is I have more remington bulk than federal bulk. I don't think I even looked in the lid, just checked it. I feel dumber.

Last edited:

TonyT

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have used both the Ciener and AA conversion kits on my G-17. The Ciener unit can be had with 15 round magazines and works with a wider variety of ammo than the AA which prefers either Remington Golden or CCI MiniMags.

Latest posts

Top Bottom