MICRO RONI and other conversion kits regulation.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Saspens

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Hi!
1675865937807.png

If you, like me, are a proud owner of Mikro-Roni, or any other pistol conversion kit, read this.

Factoring Criteria for Firearms with Attached “Stabilizing Braces” | Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives
So if you are using your shoulder - it might be considered an SBR.
Should you register it? I don't know, not sure how, my kit it's just a piece of plastic with no numbers on it.
Official video from the manufacturer

What do you think, guys?

OneMoreEvan

This is bowling, there are rules. MARK IT ZERO
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I wouldn't register anything, if the local Sheriff is refusing to enforce that brace nonsense, I would hope a local cop would take the cue and look the other way too. Contrary to popular belief, the ATF isn't the Eye of Sauron and they aren't omnipotent

MR.T.

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I wouldn't register anything, if the local Sheriff is refusing to enforce that brace nonsense, I would hope a local cop would take the cue and look the other way too. Contrary to popular belief, the ATF isn't the Eye of Sauron and they aren't omnipotent
Agreed.
I don't own anything to register.
A pain semi-auto handgun is not a SBRn plain & simple. Any court in the land will declare that.

sh00ter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Buy a 16" barrel for less than 300 bux...then you are good. If the rule is overturned, you can go back to the original configuration. You can also buy a gen-4 glock CO2 bb pistol so you can have some fun in the meantime!

Latest posts

Top Bottom