Glock 23 3rd Gen

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

man00

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have a Glock 23, only fired about 15 rounds of .40 and 357sig. (I have a 357sig barrel) I been reading that using a 9mm may be a bad idea now. I have/had thought about buying one..but not so sure now. I didn't have any problems shooting the 357sig in the gun.

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
:scratch: Are you talking about getting a 9mm barrel?? If so, you are gonna need different mags and you are gonna have to change the ejector if you want to switch over, but it's definitely doable.

Sent from my KFSOWI using Tapatalk

BobBarker

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I would sell my 357 sig barrel and any ammo I had in that caliber. Take that amount ($200 or so would be my guess??) apply the $120 that a conversion 40 to 9mm barrel would cost. Add the $50 two 9mm mags would cost. Add in $50 for the extractor and other misc parts. That's $420. Then I would buy a used glock 9mm and have two working handguns in two useful calibers instead of one gun and some parts.

NINEROUND

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I don't have one for a 23, but I have a lone wolf 40-9 barrel (9mm conversion) for my Glock 22 and I has run flawlessly thus far. You do need to get 9mm mags, but mine works with the .40 cal parts otherwise.

Latest posts

Top Bottom