Glock 36 for CC.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Profreedomokie

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I traded for a 30 about 6 months ago. I've shot about 75 rds. and think the recoil isn't an issue. The wide grip spreads it out across your hand .I've owned four other Glocks and I plan to keep this one. I've owned a Kahr 9PM and would think their small .45 would have great recoil.

OKMike

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I owned a Kahr (till it was stolen) always went bang, had a little kick. The checkering was a little sharp. Nice gun though. I want a G36 as well, have a G19 (my first glock) now want a bigger brother.

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I had two G36's; one was my "ole trusty", and one was rock-stock I took in a trade...probably should have held onto it too.

TonyT

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I purchased a G-56 a number of years ago and carried it. That was long before the Kahr P-45 was announced. My G-36 was reliable and accurate.
For a 45ACP pistol the G-36 is an excellent choice but I may have considered the Kahr P-45. I finally opyted for a Kahr PM-9 since I could not conceal the G-36 reliably at all times.

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I purchased a G-56 a number of years ago and carried it. That was long before the Kahr P-45 was announced. My G-36 was reliable and accurate.
For a 45ACP pistol the G-36 is an excellent choice but I may have considered the Kahr P-45. I finally opyted for a Kahr PM-9 since I could not conceal the G-36 reliably at all times.

Sidenote: I carry my Glock 19 in an RM Low Rider and my Glock 36 in a very similar rig by PJ Holsters. My Kahr CW9 rides in a clone by JS Holsters. All carry the gun low, with the weight of the gun on the belt, at a forward cant, and the butt tucked in tight. I am totally satisfied with this particular design by any of these three makers. I can conceal the Glock 19 fine and the G36 is really even easier to hide in one of these IWB rigs. I am 5'10 and 205, got a "sweet spot" worn in the ole kidney area by now I imagine; maybe that helps. That and having never been "made", or at least called on it. Of course, one can maybe get by with a PM9 in a pocket, something a G36 just isn't meant to do, unless you got some big dang overalls on!

Latest posts

Top Bottom