Glock 42 Single stack .380

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

oldkar

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Bought. Mrs oldkar a glock 42 wednesday at ss pawn. She shoots a m&p. compact well but won't carry. Too heavy ..made her a left handed holster for the 42. )now to get some training in

dogbreath

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Got my G42 Thursday. I haven't had time to shoot it yet, but it sure feels good in the hand. I have showed it to many, and could have sold it numerous times. Glock has a winner with the 42 design.

Pharr Shot

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm waiting until they make it in a double stack 10 or 12 round version.

To me, since Glock has a plant here in the U.S., just make and sell to the public the 25 and the 28! The G42 is a cool idea but everyone really wanted it in 9mm. Besides, I don't really consider it a "True" single stack, it's still kinda have a zig-zag pattern in the mag, just like the 36.

Pharr Shot

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Which Kahr?? It's not thinner than the P380 nor the PM9.

That's what I'm thinking! Maybe the 45ACP onces but that's it!
That's why everyone is making these lil "slim guns" (I don't consider then to be sub-compact since they're smaller than sub-compacts that we know of), is to compete with Kahr. Kahr will always have the #1 spot in small and slim guns!!!

Latest posts

Top Bottom