Glock AR-15??

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TheDoubleD

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Some of the things I heard (read) said about the weakness and breakage of poly AR lowers over on the AR board.

If when the AR came out there was an internet and there was a Garand Forum, the Garand platform guys would have been "warning" about all the plastic and beercan Matty Mattels that were breaking and that gawd awful trigger.

I do recall the complaints from my late Marine Corps days and how you could break the butt stock off using the Siedler method Vertical buttstroke...do the Marines still teach Bayonet fighting?

HoLeChit

Here for Frens
Special Hen
Reaction score
Some of the things I heard (read) said about the weakness and breakage of poly AR lowers over on the AR board.

If when the AR came out there was an internet and there was a Garand Forum, the Garand platform guys would have been "warning" about all the plastic and beercan Matty Mattels that were breaking and that gawd awful trigger.

I do recall the complaints from my late Marine Corps days and how you could break the butt stock off using the Siedler method Vertical buttstroke...do the Marines still teach Bayonet fighting?
They did when I went through San Diego in 2008.

TANSTAAFL

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Doesn't look "Glockish" shouldn't the receiver, barrel assembly, shroud be blockier? Shouldn't the mag release be plastic? Maybe the Barrel has polygonal rifling for maximum leading with hard cast .223?

Latest posts

Top Bottom