S&W Response PCC

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

OK Corgi Rancher

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Nice looking gun. Includes a mag adapter for Glock mags. Compatible with many AR parts.

I like the way they say it accommodates a wide variety of other magazines... That's S&W speak for "it takes Glock mags". Either way it's a smart move. Especially since Glock is apparently unable to produce anything but "Perfection" handguns...that have been revised at least 4 times from the original perfect handgun.

MSRP is $799.

rockchalk06

ʞlɒʜƆʞɔoЯ
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'm still in that "Why ??? Club" for PCC's. Unless they are short, silent and a pew/pew/pew switch, I have a hard time for me justifying them. 16" makes me scratch my head even more.

I had a gun shop back home that would sell me 9mm when I was 18-20 because I bought it for my Marlin Camp Rifle.......

OK Corgi Rancher

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Why does any manufacturer make various models of anything? Because everyone wants something different. It would be a pretty boring world if we didn't have choices.

I resisted PCCs (except lever actions) for the longest time. Then I got my first one and realized how much fun I'd been missing out on. I doubt I'll drop the money for this one, but it's still a good thing when a gun-maker comes out with something new.

rockchalk06

ʞlɒʜƆʞɔoЯ
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Why does any manufacturer make various models of anything? Because everyone wants something different. It would be a pretty boring world if we didn't have choices.

I resisted PCCs (except lever actions) for the longest time. Then I got my first one and realized how much fun I'd been missing out on. I doubt I'll drop the money for this one, but it's still a good thing when a gun-maker comes out with something new.
I get it and you'll never hear me ***** about another this or another that coming to market. I've tried to find a good reason other than just fun, to get one, but my lists of Con's out weight the Pro's.

Pstmstr

AKA Michael Cox. Back by popular demand.
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
I've had Keltecs, Berettas, Ruger's, and AR builds in PCC 9mm platforms. I kind of liked the Keltec the best. The folding is pretty cool for what it is and mine ran fine. Ruger was heavy, Beretta was too funky looking, and the AR was just kind of a solution to a non existent problem. Maybe the S&W will be fun to try.

Latest posts

Top Bottom