Glock Gen 3 21SF aftermarket barrel

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Moparman485

Fiat Justitia, Ruat Caelum
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Good evening guys and gals! I’ve decided to finally upgrade my Glock 21sf Gen 3 45acp factory barrel to a little better one with more chamber support. The pistol shoots all of my handloads safely, but my one load that I really prefer for hogs, it gives a bigger “Glock smile” than I like on the brass. So, I want to go aftermarket. I know you can’t hardly swing a snake without hitting 5 Glock aftermarket parts companies, so wanted some opinions from what you e actually had hands on experience with.

A couple things:

1) I don’t need threaded, but am not opposed to it if the price is right;

2) I am fine with any finish color (even the wild ones) if the price is right, but I prefer stainless/polished as all of the other Internals have been Hand polished already; and,

3) I’m open to any brand if the quality is there. I don’t need super match grade, but I also don’t want “Steve’s BFE workshop” quality either.

thanks in Advance!

I’m also open to offers if you happen to have one on hand that needs a new home!

CutBaitNBlowSh*tUp4ALivin

I like rimfire and rimfire accessories. Yup. Mmhmm
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The first aftermarket barrel I bought was an AlphaWolf by Lone Wolf. It was a great barrel that probably got me thru 10k rounds before I upgraded it.
I know KKM is popular, as are Agency barrels, of which I've played with a few.
I know Lone Wolf makes barrels for your 45ACP needs but most Glock manufacturers seem to stick to 9mm aftermarket barrels.

Moparman485

Fiat Justitia, Ruat Caelum
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Yeah. I actually run an Alphawolf fluted .40 cal barrel in my g20. But as I started searching for a G21 45 barrel, I was met with more manufacturers and variants than I thought possible! Haha. I guess a non-conversion 45 ACP barrel is more commonplace than a G20~> .40 S&W barrel. Ha.